The Municipal Office is a budgetary and organisational unit of the City, through which the Mayor performs relevant public administration duties, including the City’s own duties, delegated duties, and duties arising under applicable acts, or contracted by the City under agreements concluded with central or local government administration. The above is the most general and official representation of the Municipal Office’s duties; however, the underlying idea, and the objective pursued by all of its staff, if for the Municipal Office to function as a friendly and open space for all residents of Szczecin.
- Monday-Friday: 7.30 AM-3.30 PM
- For claims, complaints and applications filing, the Organisation Division can be contacted every Friday at 7:30 AM - 4.30 PM
- Monday: 7.30 AM-6.00 PM*
- Tuesday-Friday at 7.30 AM-4.00 PM
- Saturday-Sunday: closed
- 5.45 PM on Monday (except for tickets A - Vehicle registration, to 5.30 PM)
- 3.45 PM on Tuesday (except for tickets A - Vehicle registration, to 3.30 PM)
- ID cards,
- residence registration,
- vehicle registration,
- driving licences,
- business activity.
Applications for the Szczecin Family Card or the Szczecin Senior Card can also be filed. Letters and applications to District Offices are also received by Clerical Offices without the need to collect a ticket.
Prawobrzeże District Office
8.00 AM-4.00 PM
- tickets A - Vehicle registration, to 3:30 PM
- tickets O, P and W - Registry Office matters, to 3:30 PM
Provides information, explanations and clarifications; responds to media queries. We seek to attend any activities and events that are important, interesting and significant for the City.
Non-governmental organisations, urban planning, spatial planning
Education and social affairs
Organisational issues, culture, sports, finance and city development