Construction: 1893–1895. Design: Paul Seyring. Heliodor Sztark lived on the first floor in the years 1931–1934.
Heliodor Sztark (1886 Konin – 1969 Weslaco) – construction engineer, diplomat, consul of interwar Poland in Cologne, Leningrad, Szczecin (1931–1938), Pittsburgh.
He spoke German, Russian, French and English. He was organizationally supporting the local Polish community, took a good care of Polish season workers and the Jews. During World War II he made over a hundred public lectures on the radio, at universities, at American youth meetings and among the Polish community, agitating for the Polish matters. After losing his post in Pittsburgh he settled in Weslaco in Texas.
He grew citrus plants, led Russian course at Pan American College in Edinburgh and at the air base in Harlingen. He and Michał Wiłkomirski were furthering the music of Chopin, Karłowicz and Szymanowski in the United States. He was buried in a coffin enveloped with a white and red flag at the cemetery in Rio Grande valley.