The Tourist Tram Line "0"
You can see Szczecin from the old tram, which ride through city every summer Sunday. While a tour you can see the most interesting places and monuments in Szczecin.
The Tourist tram line "0" is operated by historical wagons type N and 4N.
Tickets 3,5zł and 2,5zł available from the conductor on the tram. Children up to 4 years old free of charge.
The tram rides take place every Sunday in July and August at 14:35 and 15:59 (start at the main railway station- Dworzec Główny tram stop).
Places and monuments worth to see during riding:
1. Main Railway Station
2. Monument with the Anchor
3. Harbour Gate
4. Neo-Renaissance Post Office No. 2
5. Building of the National Museum and 13 Muse's Club
6. Diet's Palace
7. Royal Gate
8. Żeromski Park
9. Pazim Complex
10. Grunwaldzki Square
11. Piastów Avenue and Jagiellońska Street
12. Former Hospital Complex
13. Tram Depot at Piotra Skargi Street
14. Wojska Polskiego Avenue
15. West Pomeranian University of Technology (ZUT)
16. "Pomorzany"- Typical Urban Estates of the 70s and 80s of the 20th century
17. Bosman Brewery
19. Tram Depot at Kolumba Street